Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Zealand: Scenery (Picture Overload!)

Here are some pictures taken throughout our trip. There are not words to describe them so I'll let you know where the pictures were taken and let the actual picture speak for itself. ENJOY!

Beautiful fall foliage in Ashburton, New Zealand.
Church of the Good Shepard
Lake Tekapo
Lake Tekapo






Moeraki Boulders
Koekohe Beach



Lake Pukaki


Mt. Cook-highest peak on the South Island




A great spot Ryan found right outside of Cromwell



Alexandra-my favorite little town. I had a great run along this river.


I love the yellow leaves!
Lake Wakatipu
Queenstown



Edith Cavell Bridge
Shotover River, Queenstown

Shotover River

Arrowtown Junction-my pictures really don't do this valley justice.

Lake Wanaka

There are some beautiful pictures of the mountains where Ryan hunted but I will save those for him to use on his post about his hunting adventures!

1 comment:

  1. If I was smart, I would just repost your posts onto my blog...ha! I have also been working on my NZ posts for most of the day, but, I have way too many photos to select from.
    Tickled Pink = Sweet as, mate!

    ReplyDelete